The Power of the Quarterly Business Review
One of the most important activities you can perform in your real estate career is the Quarterly Business Review.
A QBR should be a strategic event, not a tactical one. This is not the time to discuss the details of a particular issue or how you are going to train the new assistant.
The kinds of topics that are appropriate for a QBR might include:
· Review year goals and monthly goals
· Review current open transactions
· YTD gross commission earned
· Number of closed transactions
· Expansion of the value proposition for your clients
· Results from the previous 90 days
· Major roadblocks or obstacles to success (and how to get back on track)
· Success milestone
· Strategic Planning
The best way to ensure you have high-performing Customer Success is to fully understand the power of Quarterly Business Review.
See you at our meeting.