Summer Marketing Internship Available
Excellent for graphic design and marketing college student.
Part-time Marketing Intern needed for International Real Estate Services®, a local, high growth, dynamic, energetic real estate firm. Exciting opportunity for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. Ideal candidate will fulfill this position for 120-180 days with a commitment of 15-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a residential real estate firm.
Duties include but not limited to:
The marketing intern will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
· Prepare and distribute marketing materials including maps, aerials, flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc.
· Create new marketing material, including presentations and other pitch material for presentations.
· Manage all social media and company websites.
· Coordinate regular mailings, manage distribution process, updates and report on activity.
· Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings.
· Update broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
· Generate company promotions including advertising, events, and exhibits.
· Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word and Outlook).
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 5, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
· Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
· Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
To apply please email a cover letter expressing your interest with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please list "Marketing Intern" in subject line.
International Real Estate Services 364 E. Rowland Street Covina Ca. 91723 626.593.4225